BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm a Busy Beaver!!!

*YAWN* I am sooooooooooooooo tired!!! I didn't go to sleep until 12 AM!! I was up reading (and finishing) New Moon. Oh.....My.....Gosh is it ever good!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also am finishing up my assignments so I can have Christmas off. Boy, are they getting hard. I guess that's cuz I'm getting older. (: I've officially written 100 songs!!!!!!! I had to write one for English, so now I'm at 100!!!! I'm really enjoying acting. We did improv and my teacher said I did such a wonderful job. I really got into character. I also wasn't distracted by the other kids. they always fool around. I really enjoy learning, but I hate it when they just goof off and I can't hear the teacher. I sound so nerdy, but this is something I enjoy, that why. Not much has been going on lately. So I'll blog when something exciting happens.

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA!!!

<33333

4 comments:

softballchick7 said...

That is cool that you wrote 100 songs I will have to see some somtime. That is good that you don't get distracted by other kids, heck I know that I do all the time like 2day I had t odo a presentation and I didn't know (Can you say deer in headlights?) It stunk! What do u do 2 ignore the other kids? Can't wait til Wednesday! TTYL! Je cous aime! ~Bridgette

softballchick7 said...

"Je vous aime!" sorry typo

softballchick7 said...

So like I hear that you know who hasn't talked to you in like 3 weeks or so, whats up w/ that? Like do you guys never see eachother and such? Or even call eachother? Or r yal just takin a break? I guess that its none of my business, but just call me curious george! Well I got to go but I hope you have a Merry and Joyful Christmas! Love you! ~Bridgette

♥Alex♥ said...

I write songs too. I havent wrote that many though! My friend and I share our songs and one day we're planning to satrt a band with all our songs. COuld you put up some of your lyrics?