BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its been a while…sorry

aha so i just got an awesome new laptop!!! LOVE IT!!!

 

and I’m now going out with this amazing guy, Jeff.

he lives on my street! :)

 

in the last derby race I got a 2nd and a 4th.

and I had a great Easter. hope you guys did too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

April’s band of the month is…

 

 

A DAY TO REMEMBER!!!

 

Week 1 song: The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle

Week 2 song: If It means a lot to you.

 

So there’s another really awesome band you guys should check out. They have 2 EPs out. One as the band name HELIOS and another with their current band name STELLATE. amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

in other news.

I put up a youtube page. and I;m gonna try to post a cover video a week or so. I currently have two up. One is The Hider cover by VERSAEMERGE

the other is 6 Months cover by HEY MONDAY.

The page is www.youtube.com/jellybean52593

i suck, jfyi.lol

 

so anywho, that’s about it! :)

MUCHO AGAPE!

JELLYBEAN

1 comments:

Amie said...

Dude, new laptop, new guitar, new boyfriend, you got it going on! have fun!