BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

LAX To O'Hare

Geez, this week went by quickly. My Nonnie came from New York Wednesday night. She just left. I haven't seen her in a year and a half. We went to Daytona Beach and went and saw my Aunt and Cousin on Thursday (after I finished school) and yesterday, we went and saw As The World Turns with her and then went to Olive Garden and stuffed ourselves full!!! So Monday, My friend, Danielle, had Aaron, Keyn, Bridgette, Rachael, and I over at her house. We played SingStar, the N64 and then ate and went to a meeting for church tomorrow. we had so much fun!!! My mom took Dylan and I up to my Gram's house 2 Sunday's ago and we stayed up there until that Friday. I am feeling better, though. So anyway, While we were up there, we brought our laptop, and it broked (kinda). Sometimes (whenever I wanted to go on), the internet page would be white. Nothing else. So I got a lot behind in schoolwork. I FINALLY submitted all my assignments for LAST week's work and I am working on this week's today! I'm taking a break right now, though. So, my Uncle Fred (whom I haven't seen since I was a few months old (I also don't remember him)) is flying in from Colorado next Friday. Then we're taking him up to see Gram and we'll be back that Monday. This Tuesday, we're going up to my Gram's house and coming home Wednesday. My mom also ordered a new laptop for us to use when the other is broken (like it is now). So yeah. We've been SUPER busy!!! I FINALLY got a chance to blog, and I took it. I have BARELY had time to watch TV!! I saw, The Naked Brothers Band: Sidekicks, Barnyard, and a TRL from forever ago. Now, I'm gonna eat lunch and FINALLY watch Ugly Betty!!!!!! Tootles!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!!

KaTrInA <333

7 comments:

softballchick7 said...

Wow ur a busy bee! Well I am commenting cause u told me 2! LOL! Anyways I am really borededed! OMG I had the greatest time in second period today! [the guy I like has the same class as me] but we were passing notes the entire time and I would've gotten a benefit if becca didn't ruin it! Uhhhh! But anyways! It was great! & ummmmm yeah, and now I am really really tired cause I had personal fitness last period, so yeah! BORED & TIred! OMG "Lost" is on tonight, gotta watch that! LOL! 3 of my favoritest shows r on tonight, lost, ugly betty, and supernatural. Yea! Sooooo whats up w/ u & aaron????Anything new? Well ttyl! <3 Bridgette

Katrina :) said...

Wellll......I get to see aaron monday...too bad about rachael and Keyn....oh well....at least we're better than them. that sounds like a ton of fun!! Ugly Betty isn't on tonite cuz of Lost....grrrrr....so anyways...thanks!! Luv ya!

~Katrina

softballchick7 said...

Yeah well LOST is sooooooooo way better than ugly betty anyways! LOL! OH well I bet it was good while it lasted [rachel & keyn] they're still friends to my understanding so its all cool. But w/e, did rachel tell u or how did u find out???? Well gtg! l-o-v-e ~Bridgette

Katrina :) said...

she fowarded the break-up email keyn sent to me, aaron, and i think danielle + some of her other friends. so yeah....I'm not sure if aaron knows about the meeting monday, i'll hafta call him and tell him this afternoon after school....So yeah!! luv ya!!

<3

~Trina

softballchick7 said...

Yes well... I think that Aaron knew! LOL! Well OMG I had like the greatest day EVER! I'll tell u wednesday, if u go! Well how r u? OMG I have to go! [softball practice!] <3 Bridgette

Amie said...

Kat - I find guitar tabs on www.ultimate-guitar.com and then I transfer them to piano. It's not hard. You can do it. Find a good piano book (or find online) the chords to the piano and pick it out from there. I do it mostly by ear. =) Isn't it a great song?! And tell your grandpa that the song he chose is too hard! I've been trying, but my fingers are too small to do octaves that quickly!

Katrina :) said...

Wellllll....I can play the song on my keyboard!! It's actually really simple......Thanks sooooo much!!! I'm trying to learn how to read music, but I'm having a TON of trouble!!!! Thanks again Amie!!!