BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Hey y'all!!! What's Crack-a-lakin?

I had a fun last few weeks....

I went to this concert last Saturday with my BFF KATIE!! it was sooooo much fun!! then I spent the night at her house and it was a lot of fun...Saturday my family went to sea world and dylan and dad rode the Kracken 2 times!! all I did was the animal exhibits Shamu, and a rock climbing wall........I got stuck.....

Sunday I went to see August Rush with my BF Aaron, and my 2 friends Bridgette :D and Rachael :) It's a MUST-SEE MOVIE!!! soooooo yeah.

I've also wrote a few new songs.....They're OK. I've been trying to get caught up on school work, so I haven't had a ton of time! Acting classes end in 4 weeks!!!! :((

I hope you guys like my new youtube videos.....I'll change them out every week (or try to) I hope you guys enjoy them!!!
That's all folks!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!!

KaTrInA!!!
<333

1 comments:

Amie said...

Hey Kat, I don't remember where I got that sheet music--just found it online somewhere--but if you go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqKU9UeUDJ4 you can learn how t play most of it by ear. Try it out. You can learn lots of songs this way via youtube. Good luck!