BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

This Is Halloween

No pictures, sorry!

But I was a dead prom queen! it looked sweet!
My bro was the grim reeper with red glasses that light up under his mask thingy

he got 130 pieces of candy.
I got 94.
It's cuz i have braces.
Which come off in 2 weeks and 3 days! :D

but still.
it's cuz his costume was 'cooler'.
it was from last year.
no thought put into it.
mine:

$8 dress
$1 crown
free prom queen sash (from ribbon in our craft closet)
and make up. to make me look dead.

ugh. not fair.

we trick or treat-ed for an hour.
in the rain.
ughugh.

and i met some new girls on my street.
willow and anna.
they're 12.
and taller than me.
I'm 15.

ughughugh!!!!!

crappy halloween.

1 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi! I also Trick ot Treated raining, and I got like 10 candies, in my country not a lot of people give candies wich really sucks.
Anyway I had a good time!
And I have to ask were do you get an 8 dollars dress?
XOXO
Tatis