BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

First of all, I wanna say sorry for not blogging that often...school is crazy right now.

Next, Sorry if i'm making u jealous, but it's true.

I'M SEEING TWILIGHT IN 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMJ I'm SOOOOOOOO STOKED!

Midnight showing rock.
Especially when you're seeing it with you besties.
Erin, Katie, and Nicole.
+ my mom and Erin's mom.
But still!

ANNNNDDDDDD....
I can have popcorn cuz my top braces are off! (FINALLY!)
Infact, i'm chomping down on some gum as I type this.

I'm very happy!

So enjoy the rest of your day,
And if you're seeing the movie with me in 8 Hours, WHOOOOOO!!!! ENJOY! AND HAVE FUN!

-Trina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so lucky you get to go the midnight showing!!! i am going on Satuday Morning and so I guess it's not that bad! I don't really care as ling as I get to see it!!!

Natalie said...

Pshhh, lucky! There's no way my parents would ever let me go and see Twilight at midnight :P Two of my friends are going though. I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow after school. I hope that you have bunches of fun! And that is amazingtastical that your braces are off! I just got a second set over the summer, and I;m stuck with them for one and half more years :P

Amie said...

I hope you loved it! I did! =) PS, Ryan just read the first book and now his mom is reading it too . =)