BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I hate the title part...i never know what to say...lol!


I don't even know what to post! ah ha
I've been doing a lot of school lately... ugh! sooo boring!
So i wrote a few new songs...they're pretty good.
I'm actually planning EPs and LPs for later...deciding which songs I'll put out when. Keeps me busy and happy.
I've gotten a few new CDs. Folie a Deux is amazing. I also love Family Force 5, Business up front, party in the back. and dance or die. good band. lol. the maine can't stop, won't stop is also awesome.
derbys been good...i got 2 4ths at the last race...pretty good.
I havent worked much on my stories... my jumpdriveS arent working right...im pretty mad about that.
i got some kickin' headphones at wal-mart for $20. love them! lol
uhmm... my bff next door moved on monday, so now i rly have no one close. not fun. I'm almost done with my english semester. then i can dye my hair purple! (:
I love my phone, but i dropped it at derby and cracked the screen...oops! its okay tho...tiny crack. nbd.
i'm stoked for the new Red Jumpsuit Apparatus CD and the VersaEmerge Ep!!!
I just got the new AP magazine with All Time Low on the cover! YESSS!!! lol it has Soul Glow Activatour (did i spell his name right?) from Family Force 5 in it! WHOOO!!!!i love AP! lol...too bad I can't go to the AP tour concert....FF5, the maine, hit the lights...oooh so awesome! but no. theyre coming on a derby day. But I can go to the Fall Out Boy one with Hey monday, ATL, Cobra and metro station! WHOOO!!! it's like the believers never die part duex or something?
So today i had to read at church. I had the second reading and my friend had the first - extremly long btw. so i had this short one and she had a long one...i had to do the prayers as well as carry the book up...whoo! long day.
Well my mom wants me to do school now... so byes!
<33
Kat

2 comments:

Amie said...

Nice to see you update, slacker!

(how'd the visit go with my brother? I haven't heard anything about it yet)

Anonymous said...

OMG i love ATL!!!! they are the best!!! I am totally obsessed... they are coming to Utah and I really want to go but my parents said no and i almost cried!!!!!!!