BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Ideas!

So I have a few awesome ideas for my blog.

I have this weird obession with Smoothies.
So each week, I'll post a recipie for a new smoothie.
I make my own btw.

And it's gonna be a sidebar-type thing.

The next new idea is a Band-Of-The-Month.

I have an obsession with a band everymonth. So each week, I'll post my song that I love from this band.

February starts tomorrow. I love Family Force 5! CHECK THESE BANDS OUT TOO!!

-The Spill Canvas
-Tokyo Police Club
-Automatic Loveletter
-3oh!3
-The Rocket Summer
-Nevershoutnever!
-Hawthorn Heights
-Sonny
-The Matches
-The Almost
-Fighting With Wire
-Friday Night Boys
-Sing It Loud
-There For Tomorrow
-Bring Me the Horizon
-Every Avenue
-Mayday Parade
-Angels and Airwaves
-Attack Attack!
-Civet
-Tat
-A Kiss for Jersey
-Anarbor
-Anberlin
-Walls Of Jerico
-Death Cab For Cutie
-Cute Is What We Aim For
-A Skylit Drive
-This Providence
-The Rocket Summer
-Forever The Sickest Kids
-The Cab
-Between The Trees
-Hit the Lights
-The Summer Set
-Phone Calls From Home
-Minestry of Love
-Goodnight Sunrise
-Artist vs. Poet
-Transmit Now
-Smudge
-The Goodnight Anthem
-Sky Eats Airplane
-Cartel
-Sky Tells all
-Danger Radio
-Powerspace
-Phantom Planet
-Pathway To Providence
-Mark Rose
-Dear Noel
-Archie Star
-Shiny Toy Guns
-The Years Gone By
-The Morning Light.

I'll Probablly post some more new bands each month too!

Keep in mind, some of these bands are unsigned.

So I have some amazing news!


I'M IN A BAND!!!

Right now we're working on getting a drummer and bassist...the most uncommon instruments. FUNN!

We're gonna figure out a name this upcoming weekend and who's playing what. ha! so this is gonna be funn! :D

-Kat
<333

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

sweet! I always wanted to be in a band! congrats, you have good taste in music girl!

Rose Valentine said...

Cool! :)

Anonymous said...

how did u get the purple twitter box on here? i can't find it on the website anywhere!

Tatiana said...

Hi! I loveeee smoothies!!! and I love your new ideas for your blog and your new layout!
XOXO
Tatis

_BuLaVkA PuNk_ said...

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!I have a band too!!!:)Our band's name is ROXITY!!!:)Can you tell more about your group???:)
_BuLaVkA PuNk_