BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Sunday. I Should Probablly Blog.

I've been visiting Alex DeLeon's blog. He's from the bad The Cab. Go check it out. Totally worth it. http://symphonysoldier.com/

So this week's song of the week from Family Force 5 is Put Your Hands Up. Butch Walker has a pet Liger who appears in this song! if you don't know who butch walker is, go read a CD and see who produced it. Honestly if u listen to the same people I do, You can totally find it.

So V-Day kinda sucked for me. i don't really have a sweetie this year so it was kinda sad.
I spent most of yesterday on Facebook, looking at Flair. I love the flair! lol.

then we all went shopping. I listened to Bring Me The Horizon. Awesome band.

We watched Journey To the Center of the Eart too.

it was a good movie.

So i guess tomorrow we get off so im looking foward to it and I'm hoping I can work on a few songs.

At Church, we get to put on a 'concert' at youth group. i'm singing. *GULP*
We're doing on of my own songs. And its not with Deny justice. It's with my 2 guy friends Alex and Will. They're awesome at guitar. So I'm praying this will go over well. haha

But that's about it. Derby race next week. I'm Stoked!!!!!

-Kiwi! <33

1 comments:

Manga Dork said...

Im sure youll do awesome in the concert!!