BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Band Stuff

So Our band is Deny Justice!
whoo.
love the name.
not.

ha. and i came up with it.

Welll we have 3 Demo songs with music.

and the members are:

Nina on Vox
Brittany on Drums
Allison on Keys
Zack in Bass
Me on rhythm guitar and Vox
and no one on lead guitar...yet.

So basically this week was boring and uneventful.
except for the band stuff.
And school, but school's boring.

Yesterday we went go karting.
so much fun!!!
I can't wait to go again!!!

and i guess i'm getting my wisdom teeth out in June.
And they have to give me an IV.
ewww i hate needles.
and they also have to knock me out.
and i'll only be 16.
Not.
Happy.
At.
All.

Well i should go.
I'm gonna help my momma with dinner.
She's sick.
She's been sick all week.
Funn!
not.

and i should aslo mention that both my parents have a facebook.
I don't have it.
Yet.
Or my permit.
Still.
ughhh

Life Sucks.

-Kat




3 comments:

Amie said...

why would you want to deny justice? lol! Good luck...I wanna see some music come out of this band! and online!

Jocelyn said...

i wish i had talent musically so i could start a band i love chick bands good for you!

deko and posh said...

We want to hear! Best of luck with the band.