BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Band band and more band. oh yeah and vacationsss

okay so...
long time, no update.
i went to texas a few weeks ago for an acting expo. not too much came out of it. except for some awesome new friends (and hot boys...who gave me their numberrrss!! :D) and some cool clothes. i just got way too many heels. i need sneakers tho :/

anywho, we all got sick after that. not cool.

and so now my big worry (other than finishing biology) is getting this dang recorder to work. I think im just too stupid to figure it out. but that's about it for the band. we have a myspace, twitter, purevolume and youtube. (its all bending broken btw)
so if u wanna, add us! :)


and so we're going to ohio tomorrow for the world championships in the soap box derby. yay. I can't wait to see all my friends. in some cases, we haven't see eachother in 2 whole years!!!! man do i miss them all!


so now i'm finishing up packing and getting these fake nails from dallas off. (i hate fake nails!)

mucho agape!

Trina

peace, love, smiles!!!

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Aww fun!!

Anonymous said...

This blog is cute :DDDD Hey if you get a chance could you check out my blogs? I have a story blog and then just a normal blog :D


ThAnKs :D

Krosemarie