BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost New Year...Almost New Me

Yup.
I cut my hair.
and my braces are off.

Braces - Before:











Braces - After:



Hair - before:







Hair - After:
and my room's in the process of being re-organized.
it's not completly a new me...im not 100% where I want to be Attitude-wise.
It's hard changing the way you look at things.
but anywho...I'm soo happy!! :D
I just saw the DARK KNIGHT! GO SEE IT! IT WAS AMAZING!
i mean christain bale is uber hottttt! lol
more pics to come!
Merry Holidays
Happy Christmas! xD
Kat!!

6 comments:

Posh said...

Congrats on no more braces! What a great feeling that must be. Nice hair cut. Change is always good!

G2G...Posh

Tatiana said...

Great Hair cut! and soo good you don't have braces anymore, I used to have braces and I hate them:S
You look awesome
XOXO
Tatis

Natalie said...

Lucky! I still have braces for another year :P I love your haitcut, you look really pretty (: Your eyes are such a gorgoues color too!

Natalie said...

*haircut

gosh. i hate typos!

Skippy said...

cute hair cut!

Catherine said...

Yeah, kind of late, but your hair looks awesome! Lucky you, I still have to wear my braces 'till spring, I think...