BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

I don't have any pics...yet.

I had a pretty good Christmas...

My favorite presents are;

My Purple Tamborine,
My Flip Video Camera,
Animal Crossing; City Folk for the Wii
Animal Crossing; City Folk Cheat book.
Wii Speak
Guitar Hero: World Tour for the Wii
SingStar Pop2 for the PS2
an AP Magazine Subscription
2 iTunes Giftcards
ANNDDDD

MY BRAND NEW PANTECH MATRIX PHONE!

WITH A FULL KEYBOARD!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!

Texting just got a heck of a lot better! ha

So we had a derby race this past weekend. I kicked some major butt...

I GOT ANOTHER FIRST!!!!!!

WHICH MEANNNSSSS......


I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO AKRON!!!!!!!!

I knew I would...but that first just made it official!

Dude! I can't believe this year's almost over! Say goodbye to 2008! And Hello! To 2009.

I'm not sure what we're doing for New Year's Yet...our plan's aren't Finalized yet...YET! haha

Well I should head off to bed!

Nighty Night Night!

Kat

2 comments:

Amie said...

sounds like a good one!

Smara said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I adore Animal Crossing. Happy new year! :)