BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Wish List

I promised!! So here it is. If you wanna get me anything, don't spend over $15 and I only want rings, bracelets, lip gloss, nail polish (red, green, black, orange, and purple), neckalces, bracelets, and earrings.
These are from My mom and dad, gramma and grampa, and dylan.

1) Electric keyboard.

2) MotoRazr V3 Software

3)Pirate's Of the Carribbean: At World's End DVD

4) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phenix DVD

5) SingStar Amped!

6) SingStar 80's

7)Blue spiral notebooks

8)Make-up (eyeshadow and 1 thing of mascara)

9) The Cheetah Girls CD- TCG

10) Jordin Sparks CD

11) Webkinz stuff

12) American Girl Sleepover Food & Fun (I still play with them!!!)

Hope you get everything on YOUR list!!

BTW, I FINALLY got the new 17 mag w/ a make-up kit!!!!!!!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!!

-KaTrInA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is some list.
I hope you aren't too disappointed!!

Love ya
Mom

Amie said...

hmmm...good stuff! So when are we gonna see/hear you play guitar?

Katrina :) said...

IDK ask my mom, Amie! I will post a song or 2 later on in the week!

-Trina