BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Like, Whoa!

Hey there!!

How are you guys?? Getting ready for Thanksgiving?? I am going up to my Gram's house for it. I'm also taking this week off from school to work on my stories and songs. I started 2 new stroies Thrusday and the first on is called The QuintStars. It is about 5 girls born on the same day in the same hospital 5 minutes apart. They all want to be "discovered," but in different ways (acting, singing, writing, fashion designing, and as a musician). They are either based off me or my friends (ther u go Bree!! Now u kno y!!). And the other one is called The Secret Life of Parents. What are they REALLY hiding?? What do they do in their "Spare Time??" They are both really cool!! I also got my THIRD song book and I JUST finished my 95th song at the race yesterday. I'll have 99 by the time I finish my second book. I think the songs I've recently written are my best ones. So I got a 6th and a Particpant yesterday :(( BUT my BFF, Allison, got a 1st and a 2nd. So I'm gald she did well. Dylan got two 4th yesterday. But anyway, my acting classes are REALLY cool and I'm learning a TON!! My family also got to adution for a new Disney show about cooking for picky eaters (I don't know the official name, sorry) and we'll know by tomorrow if we got picked. So, I'm really happy. I'm gonna try to start a YouTube account soon, so I'll give you guys the link soon after. I also have a question for BELIEVER: What is your name??? and Who R U??? DO I KNOW U???

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!!

-KaTrInA <3>

1 comments:

Amie said...

Hey girl, your stories sound great! Tell me about your songs that you've writteN?!? I wanna hear!