BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

OMG

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I ended up taking a nap that afternoon. I was in a Turky Coma (like the lightbulb said in the K-Mart commericial)!! I actually didn't write much for my stories or songs. Oh well. Al least I finished my science class. YEAHH!!! I'm really happy!! Now I only have 3 courses (including Math) left untill 2008. I started this book, Twilight, It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!! Edward sound HOTT!!! (No offense, Aaron). I mad my wish list for Christmas and I'll post that later. I'm soo syced!! I ger to go SHOPPING @ the Mall tomorrow!!! OMG!!! I GET CLOTHES!!!! lol. I already have some, but I need some long-sleeved shirts (not yet, anyways. It's SOOO Hot here!!) We put up our Villages yesterday. They are sooo cool!! I'm gonna try to put the pics on, so if they don't show, let me know! I'm still figuring out how 2 work this thingy!! We started listening to Christmas music yesterday. Hopefully we can put up something Christmas-y every day. Did anyone go shopping Friday?? My mom and Dad did. They got Patches a new bed and once she's in it, she won't get out. It was $5!! Crazy, Right?? I am mad at 17 Magazine!! I have been subscribed for almost a year now, and I haven't gotten their new magazine. I was in the store today, and I saw the magazine with Rhianna instead of Carrie Underwood (which is the last one I got). GRRRRRR..... I'll blog after I get my room cleaned. Oh and today is my Half- Birthday!!!! YEAH ME!!!! (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap). I also watched Elf last night. It was my 300th time. But I think I laughed harder last night than ever before! These are the pictures! Enjoy!!






This one is Dylan's.









This one is mine.







I'll Blog l8er!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!

KaTrInA!!

<33333

0 comments: