BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Songs!

Okay, by popular demand, here is my hit (jk) song, Communication. ENJOY!

Verse 1) I've tried
Callin' you
Every single day this week!
This month!
Now, I've left so many messages
That you Inbox is full!
I'm sick of not talking to you!

Chorus) Well, I'm s-s-s-s-sorry
If I'm a-a-a-annoying you!
Pick up the phone!
Gimme a call!
Email me!
Any form of Communication!
Even talking will do fine!

Verse 2) My Buddy list
No one's ever on!
My mailbox
Is empty!
I'm sick of not talking to you! (Chorus repeat)

Bridge) Now... You better listen real well
'Cuz I'm about to tell
You why
We need
To talk!
I've got big news!
And I'm sorry
If I'm comin' on
Way too strong!
But, we need
Some Communication
To make
This work! (Chorus Repeat)

We need Communication!!

and that's it! I hope you like it!! I'll TRY to convince my mom (and band members) to record this and post it. I can't play guitar VERY well, I'm just OK. MY voice isn't the bestest either.

I'M ALMOST DONE W/ TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO I hafta wait for 38 people to read New Moon B4 I can!!!!!!!! UGH!! It's sooooooooooooo good!!!

weeeeellllll....I g2g make my bed now!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA!!!

<3333

6 comments:

Amie said...

all right! thanks for posting!

Now I want to hear it!!

softballchick7 said...

Hmmmm is this song about Aaron maybe???? Or did you just think of it? It is a good song though! I hate it when boyfriends are not communicative! you know what I am talking about? Like they talk to you alot b4 u go out but then when you are going out they like just stop talking to you. It is soooo ANNOYING! I can't wait til monday! PARTY! sorry about teasing you and aaron I'll try to stop! LOL! OMG I am sooooooo sore I had conditioning again 4 softball and lunges totally kill! SO do stairs! TTYL! ~Bridgette

Katrina :) said...

Bridget, U ROCK!!! actually it was about my Ex, Zack. I already got my present!! Hope u got urs!! C ya @ chruch 2morrow. Hey, r u going 2 the welcome sunday thingy?? we're bringing doughnuts!

TTYL!!

-Trina

softballchick7 said...

Did you just mean you bought the present you are going to give or u got a gift from someone? No I am not going to the welcome sunday thingy because like we never go to those things because my dad always wants 2 come home after church or go out to lunch so we never stick around for more than like 5 minutes but I will go to the alterservers room after church for a few minutes.OMG we r going to have some serious fun this week, party 4 alterservers & youth group [i think]GTG! TTYL! ~Bridgette

softballchick7 said...

OMG! U seriously need to watch this video! It is sooooooooo funny! U know my friend rebecca? Well I could totally see her doing this! But like I could also see my uncle doing this to in fact he probably will do this! It is HALARIOUS! Alright well here is the website...
http://view.break.com/403233
well gtg! Love ya! ~Bridgette

Amie said...

girl, don't ruin New Moon for your momma! It's soooo good, she needs to enjoy every bit. ;)