BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birfday! :)

So my sweet 16 is in 2 days.

It’s so weird. 16 is so close!!! It seems like yesterday I was 10.

I’m really excited ‘Cuz I’m having this party that has been planned for 6 months. 16 friends get to come ;) I’m just praying the frickin Florida rain will stop in time. It made the pool soo cold!!! a week ago it was 85 now it 72. :/ So today is cleaning day. we have to clean the whole house and back yard. plus i need to go shopping tomorrow for a swimsuit!!! I’m not sure if I should get a blue one or a purple one…what do you think??

sorry I haven’t blogged much. Lots and lots of school work.

I was in a play at my church yesterday. it was insane. we skipped 5 pages by accident…so we confused a lot of people. haha thats my bffe’s fer ya! :)

So my boyfriend got grounded >:( so i cant see him for a whole month! :( he can come to my party for like 10 minutes. and he helped out at the play yesterday…and derby. but thats it.

oh and speaking of derby…i got a 5th at the last race :( butttttt my bestest friend won!!! :)

so my phone broke and i have to get $50 to get a new one…so im hoping I can get some $$$ and get a new one… :/

Oh my gosh this house is such a messs!!!!!

clean up time!

adios y mucho agape! :)

-trina

2 comments:

Amie said...

happy early birthday!

xKateToxicx said...

omg!! supppppp!!!! my name is Katryna too ... well its spelled kotryna so anyways! omg my interests r almost the same as urs!!!!!!!! i wass like :O holy crap! when i saw ur blog thing a majiger... omggggggggggggg sorre i over react :)