BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet 16!


That's My cake.
I'm finally 16!!! :)
It's pretty crazy
but I didn't get a car.
Mostly cuz I've had my permit for 2 months xb
that's okay cuz I got lots of awesome stuff from my friends.
a few giftcards, some clothes. lots of peace sign jewelry, books, and my boyfriend gave me some hershey's Kisses (cuz he's grounded so now I can still have kisses from him ;]) and this really pretty necklace. i love it (and him ;])
It's pretty crazy being 16, lemme tell u! :) its a good crazy.
My Grampa came down from his place to celebrate.

my dad actually got my presents from his mom and dad and sister when he went up to New York a few weeks ago, so I was able to open them in the morning. I got a jewelry box, a lip stick case, a compact and a really pretty purple ring. I love it! :D
none of my other family up there sent me anything. or called :( We swam for the most part of the party. a lot of people were thrown into the pool. it was really funny. at lunch we all ate out back and "tanned." my parents got little confetti w/ my name so we put the little "Katrina" confetti on our legs and tried to get it tanned into our skin. that was a fail. after that we opened presents and then my mom told everyone to go outside. she blindfolded me and walked me outside. I had no clue what was going on. (i was actually hoping they'd all give me an iTouch...tht didn't happen) They all posed for a "Group Photo" and ended up silly-stringing me. :P it smelled really badd!!! It was pretty gross too. After that we all walked over to Jeff's house again (we went once at the beginning of the party and Alex M. hijacked his bike :]) we had some silly-string left over so everyone hid in the bushes and i went and knocked on his door. His dad answered and told me he was with his mom. So I told everyone to come out. after a few minutes of convo w/ his dad, he let us in the house and we all hid in his room. once he got home, we jumped out and he was so surprised (his "bf" aaron [my ex bf] was on his bed out in the open as a joke) we got him outside and silly-stringed him. then he convinced his mom to let him come to the party. we threw him in the pool. Then he had to leave quickly. and we swam a little more. Once we got out, it started to pour. We all said a prayer of thanks to God for letting the rain hold off. We had more burgers and hot dogs and hung out waiting for the parents to come pick their kids up.
All in all, a pretty amazing bday. :)

What a SUPER sweet 16!!!

i'll put the pics up in another post.


now, mother. Keys please :)

-Katrina
☮ <3 :]

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday! :) Sixteen, whoa. It sounds like you got some pretty cool stuff, and that the pool party was fun! And yay for silly string :D

Amie said...

happy birthday, cuz!