BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

When It Rains

It's raining.
again.

It's frustrating.
Rain Rain go away!
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!
actually, come again, not consistently.
It's been raining on and off everyday since LAST Sunday.
Lovely Florida Weather.
I thought this was the sunshine state. Pshhh


The rain gets depressing. you can't go out, you can't walk over to Jeff's, you can't go swimming, you can't really do much. and according to my Friends at the school I'm going to next year, the halls flood when it rains. Joy.
But hey, I'm pretty lucky I don't have to take the FCAT (the FL state standard test. xP)

So I signed up for my classes next year. I'm not sure my schedule yet, but here they are.


Algebra 2
Chemistry
English 3 Honors
Personal Fitness/Individual Sports
Creative Writing
French 1
Advanced Reading
So I'm pretty excited for them all...except for the P.E. Classes. :p
Here's a list of my top 10 fave songs atm:
Sing Sing by Stellate
Wisperer by VersaEmerge
Born for This by Paramore
Weightless by All Time Low
Disturbia by The Cab
A Little Faster by There For Tomorrow
She's a Lady by Forever The Sickest Kids
Homesick by A Day To Remember
The Day That Saved Us by Automatic Loveletter
Hurricane Streets by Hey Monday
My best friends have their last day of school today. It's pretty exciting cuz now we can hang out more. Luckily my school is about an hour or two of work, so I'll be doing school while they're sleeping and then we can hang out all day.
I'm looking foward to a lot of sleepovers and shopping trips.
I have some bday money to spend at hot topic and wet seal!!! :D
Monday, I get my wisdom teeth pulled. I have to have an IV and be knocked out for this. I'm not excitied at all. :(
Well one plus to that is no school!
one minus to it is missing the church talent show.
I wanted to sing/play guitar to crushcrushcrush by Paramore...but that's not gunna happen.
I'm just really glad school is almost done for most of us.
One more hour and my besties will be FREEEEEEEEE haha
;)
-Katrina
☮ <3>

2 comments:

Amie said...

that's a lot of news there!!

Good luck with your schedule, looks...umm....fun.... or something.

Same goes for the dentist. =p

It's Just Peach-y said...

The rain does suck :/

Nice Blog :D

and my friend absolutely bums over A Day To Remember but I've never really been into their music :/