BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Venting

ughhh

So monday I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. And I really don't want to. They're impacted which means they are coming in sideways and pusing against my 12 year old molars, preventing them from coming in. So I have to get them pulled. that's not that bad. I can live with that.

What I DON'T wanna do and what I can't live with is getting an IV. I have getting needles put into my veins. Shots are okay, but IVs are the WORST!!!!!

And another uber bad/sad part is:
-I cant chew gum for a week.
-I cant eat any solids (i hate soup!) all week
-I can't talk till thursday
-I can't sing for 2 weeks. (and my brother wont let me sing this weekend.)

UGHHHH!!!!!!!!

I just rly dont wanna do this.
and there's nothing i can do

pluses:
-Jeff gets to come
-I get a week off
-My mouth stops hurting
-I get all the ice cream I want
-I get a ton of movies


still sucks >:(

-Trina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I'm sorry about your teeth. That really sucks.

My friend had a bruise from her IV for like ever. She thought it was the coolest thing in the world. haha.... She's a little weird but I love her.

Amie said...

Ugh. THat DOES suck... good luck!