BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Re-Do!!

So I re-did my room. well. this part of my room. I got a recording thing for my birthday so i set it up to be awesome and easy to record. My brother wants to share it with me, so I said he could use it if he lets me use his effect pedal for the guitars. Pretty gnarly.

I got some ideas for this from VERSAEMERGE. Blake re-did his brother's room to be a recording studio aha. check it out on youtube! :D aha greatest website. that and facebook. ;P

But why and WHAT am I recording?
I'm recording a bunch of songs i wrote for my bf (and he's not allowed to hear them) for his 16th bday. haha he's gunna love it. I might use some of them (maybe the ones that don't have as much of our inside jokes in them) as demos.
The recording thing I got has a drum machine in it which is totally sweet. I have piano, vocals and guitars (as you can see/tell) so i just gotta steal a friend's bass aha.
and get a bunch of friends to help w/ some gang vocals i have planned on some songs.
This is extremely exciting. I'm excited. can't you tell???


aha so we're watching RV right now. pretty cool.
makes me more excited for tour!! :D
whenever that will (hopefully) happen.

ima go study for a bio test xP

-Katrina

☮ <3 :]

1 comments:

Boubou said...

Bonsoir ! fisrt time i come across your blog, so im gonna visit it :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx