BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Finish Line

Okay, okay, sorry it took me a MONTH to post! I was (and still am) finishing up school!!!! I'm almost done, just my exam in English, and SUMMER VACATION!

SCHOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT! FOR THE SUMMER!! lol

So anyway, I finished in 3rd place. It's good, but not good enough to get to Akron! :( But hey! It's the best I've done other than my Frist Place...So I guess that's a good thing! :) My brother got 2nd and I had two other cousins in NY who raced in their local Sunday and neither of them won either. Stupid Curse!!!! We all placed in the top 4, though! we have two 2nds, one 3rd, and one 4th.

So the Derby season is over for us....no more races until September, I think.

So I just wanted to get that out there!

Be on the lookout for changes within the next week. I will start posting regularly this summer, and probablly daily until Saturday! I have tons to tell you guys! :)

Come back soon! :)

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA MaRiE aNnE!

<333

1 comments:

Skippy said...

3rd place is still really awesome. Sorry Derdy seaons it over :(.