BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

We ROCK!!

Hey so yeah I do totally ROCK! Dylan's Rock band says so....even if mom says my singing sounds like a dying cat...but that's only if I've never heard the song before...We CRUSHED dirty little secret. (haha can't spell that either....pretty sad)So Dylan go Rock Band this morning...so that was a lot of fun! and I saw Camp Rock...It was pretty good. Kevin's chacter was so ditzy!! It was funny. I also got a PURPLE electric guitar because my Gibson can't be fixed for months and Dylan would NEVER let me use his guitars. It's an Ibanez GIO. it's so cool! I love it! I named it Violet. hehe. So yeah. The Band I'm in still needs another guitarist...Lead to be exact. And I'm going to ask a guy friend if he want's to play bass. He's really good. So I'm also typing up all of my songs...150 is a lot! I have only 50 typed up...and I'm procrastenating. (can't spell that EITHER!! UGH!)

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA!!!

<333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't play any instrument. I am not coordinated enough. I can sing though!

Katrina :) said...

Ha Singing is hard...I'm not sure where my voice should go when I read the music....That's the only hard part..Oh and hitting those low notes!!

lol