BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home, Sweet, Home!!!

It feels soooo good to be home!! This past week was pure craziness!!! but I'll save that for other postings!!!

But first....

We are home!! we made it safely! Dylan and I ended up sitting across from 2 really cute, really nice Canadian boys...I can't remember their names. :(( they were SOOO cute!! and Dylan kept embarrassing me like crazy. Finally he said, "OH!! Haha! My sister thinks you're both really cute!" And I turned RED!!!! Then they both said someting along the lines of "Well thank-you." So the three of us (the 2 brothers + me) were flirting like crazy. THEY WERE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I also dreamed about them last night. *Sigh* Oh and I broke up with Aaron. But that's another story.

did I mention the boys were cute?! lol.
So we talked and chatted. One was 15 and the other was 17. They both had French names, making it harder to remember; I'm already bad with names! They both liked rock music; Led Zeppelin and AC/DC. The older boy plays guitar and the younger played the bass. *SUPER SIGH!* The younger one had a DS so we played Super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart DS. He won! hehe...
My DS and my mom's DS both died. In the middle of the games. Oh well. More time to talk!! But the flight was AMAZING sitting across from two really cute and nice boys. So after this rant about Canadaian boys, you'll probablly never want to read this blog again! (but please keep reading if you want the full story on my break-up with Aaron.)

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA!!!

0 comments: