BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

LAX to O'HARE

Okay not really those particular air ports, but It's an amazing song by The Acadmey Is... and I have no clue what the offical names of the airports are. Oh well, it's still good fun!

So Friday we flew out from Florida and we landed in New York within 3 hours. Other than the screaming Canadian Baby 2 rows behind me, the flight was awesome. I have been stoked for this for WEEKS!!!

So I'm sitting here blogging after a fun day of seeing my family! I have the most amazing Aunts. My Aunt Polly is letting my mom and I stay at her house, while my brother and dad are staying at my Nonnie and Papa's house. My Papa got out of the hospital on Thursday and he's doing pretty well. He's a little tired out, but that's expectable!!

And I just can't believe today's father's day!!!! We still have to make something for my dad and get my Papa's present. We meant to do it yesterday, but we had stuff to do. We wanted to see my Aunt and Uncle's new house and see everyone. We went to a sale at Hacketts. It was great! i got 1 shirt, 1 pair of PJ's and 1 REALLY cute scarf! Then we had lunch. We actually had a lot! Well at least I did. I had a leftover cheese burger and White pizza from the night before, ceaser salad, poutine (fries, gravy, and Canadaina Cheese curd) and Fried Ice Cream. It was really good!!

We had a party at my Aunt's house last night with our whole family. The boys (all my cousins...sad I'm the only girl!!!) started wrestling and I, of course, had to join in! We had a dinner of steak, hambergers, and Glaziers Hot Dogs. Now I may not like meat a whole lot, but those are the BEST hot dogs EVER!!!! I also had black cherry ice cream in a waffle cone! It was great!
So I bet you're getting bored reading my super long blog, so I'll let you go!!

YoU kNoW yOu LoVe Me!!!

KaTrInA!!

0 comments: