BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bang The Doldrums



What did I do yesterday?
Garage sales!
And football!
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!! 51-21! we rock we rule!

anywho...
I spent most of yesterday garage sale-ing with my bestie and her mom. We went to four sales. I got my ugly betty costume (minus the wig and glasses!) for like nothing. I also got a portable CD player for $3. and I've been listening to the FOB Infinity On High CD as well as Fast Times At Barrington High, Don't Forget, Riot!, Sticks and Stones, and From Under The Cork Tree. and others.
so yesterday was a lot of fun.



Then Katie's Dad called.
they got end-zone seats to the UF - LSU game.
Hello Miss Green-eyed Monster!
Tim Tebow, up-close and personal!
Uber-huge-ginormous sigh.
but it's all good! they still won!

Fifty-Fricking-One to a measly 21!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
We're the best, we're so cool!
UF is better than any other school!

EAT THAT LSU!

:P

(sorry to any non-UF fans! I love my timmy!)

Trina

1 comments:

fruitlady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.