BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines



Hey Don't Forget! ;]

It's national Song Writing month! :D

WRITE A SONG!!!!!!!

(I've written 5 so far! ;])

Last year I wrote 32 in October!
1 per day.
Then 2 on the first.
That's my NSWM Tradition.
I've done that for FOUR YEARS!

that's how long I've been writing songs!
No wonder I have 305 SONGS!!!!

Anywho...
GO WRITE A HIT SONG!!!

Peace Out Girl Scout!!!

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's been awhile sense I've been on. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

~ Anyways I didn't know it was National Song Writing Month. That's a neat little fact. XD Gosh you write a lot of lyrics, I like to when I'm just outside on a nice day.

Sorry for being late.

Much love

Catherine said...

I wrote a song a while back, I may have to post it this month!