BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Contest



So Thursday night, Dylan's Boyscout troop had a pumpkin carving contest. There were some pretty cool pumpkins, but I loved dylan's the best. He had a mummy one like this, only he glued bugs and stuff on it. it was pretty scary!!!!

They had a pumkin eating a girl scout (omg how bad is that?!?!) they had one covered in skittles, they had on with smoke coming out of it, one with a grave yeard inside (that was my 2nd favorite, next to dylans!) and tond of cool ones, sharks, turtles, all that good stuff.

Dylan sadly, didn't win anything! We were kind of dissapointed that he didn't cuz his was AWESOME!!!!

I got my own little pumpkin (but of course, didn't enter it) and I named it "Nate, The Emo Pumpkin." It's pretty funny! :D

Peace Out, cub Scout!

3 comments:

Elle said...

A pumpkin eating a girl scout?! Thats hilarious!

Nate the emo pumpkin sounds rather rockin as well.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you were sick!!!! I hate that!!!

I am carving pumpkins tonight. i don't know what i'm gonna do yet though. I have 2 to carve tonight. It's gonna take forever!!!

Natalie said...

All of those pumpkins sound really cool, I bet Dylan's was awesome. The girlscout one and the graveyard one sound amazing too! And of course Nate the Emo Pumpkin, haha (;