BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Away



Fall is officially here in florida!

it's actually cool. and It's got the FALL FEEL in the air.
I miss the changing of the leaves in New York.
It was so beautiful.
Here there's just too much green and brown.
I want yellow and orange!

*Sigh*

So It's still nice out.
But my room's still hot.
I opened the windows in my room to make it cooler.
Which it is.
By 2 degrees. haha
but it's just really nice out.
I can hear the trees rusteling...
and the airplanes over head...
and feel the wind.
Ah it's beautiful!

I love autumn! Don't You?

Peace Out, Girl Scout!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha, Ugly Betty sounds like an awesome costume! :D

Gorgeous picture, thats how fall should look, except here its all dreary and rainy ): At least you managed to get the temperate down... by two degrees... but at least its better than nothing haha. But yes, I do love autumn! (:

Haha, I love the phrase peace out girl scout.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!!! Can I link it???? *makes puppy dog eyes*

Thanks for the comment btw, I appriciate it!! I'm sorry your days been sickish!

krosemarie

Anonymous said...

Oh i love fall but here in Utah there is snow on the ground by halloween and it's freezing. It has snowed already but that melted fast. Fall here is really pretty. we have a lot of trees. I love the way that fall smells. there is just something in the air that smells so GOOD!

Sara Bear :) said...

i LOVE fall!
i'm so glad its finally here!