BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Full Circle

So I finished my Derby Song...It's OK, not my best. I got 3 new CDs yesterday; No Really, I'm Fine (Spill Canvas) We The Kings, and Breakout (Miley)

I'm sorry I haven't blogged...I've been busy cleaning and talking to Erin and missing my friends, and there's been a lot of storms...So yeah.

Erin, Katie and I are having a sleepover on August 1st after the prom release thing. So that makes it better. And They're coming over at 10ish on the 1st so we can spend the day doing our hair, make-up, nails, ect. so it's like a REAL Prom cuz erin and I might not have one. We want to plan one for the Jr./Sr. prom for homeschoolers in this area and it'd be my Sr. and her Jr. year so that'd be fun! :)

Yesterday, Aaron had my friend Allie give me back my things I gave him for valentine's day. I threw away the CD and kept the dog, cuz i paid $10 for it. lol

I'm working on like 5 more stories so I'm trying to organize my notebook. There's just SO many! I'm also working on my playlists for them. I'm listening to my iPod now and it's like crazy cuz I have so many songs that co-inside with the stories! I'm glad for that. Plus I'm finding many new bands like; Hit The Lights, Charlotte Sometimes, Kerli, Story of the Year, Rise Against, Forever the Sickest Kids, and Dispatch. So that's always good! :)

We also finished a majority of our tile! we just need the entry way to be finished. and then it's done! :) it looks really cool! :) It's also great that we can FINALLY eat home-cooked meals again...It's been a while

I got the Neutregena Wave yesterday, and it's amazing! I had a really big zit, and it's sooo much smaller! i've only used it 2 times! my skin is also a lot smoother! I love it! :)

I'm almost done with Eclipse. I'm On Ch. 25. So I will have read the seires 3 times now and I'll finish Eclipse by next friday! I can't believe BD comes out in 8 DAYS!!! I can't wait!

Well My mom's tired so I'm gonna go cook dinner...I don't think we have any left-overs left! So maybe something chicken...I'm not sure yet...

Ttys!

Trina!

3 comments:

Skippy said...

Eclipse is my fav out of the series, glad you had the time to post!!!!!

Rose Valentine said...

Oh my gosh a prom for homeschool kids? What a TERRIFIC idea! Good luck with your writing! And the neutrogena wave is a MUST HAVE. I want it badly now. :p

Anonymous said...

Thanks for cooking supper my sweet daughter!!!
You rock!