BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

You Might Have Noticed

Well I guess I'm going to the Breaking Dawn Prom realease party. I really did want to go to the concert (Cuz my bro gets to go to one on the day of the BD release) but My mom made the descision...Breaking Dawn it is.

It's been pretty boring here. My dad and a family friend are laying the tiles as I type this and we are condemend to one end of this house. I can't go in my bedroom and we can't go in the kitchen. The Fridge is in the living room, next to me. I spent last night with Katie and We just watched TV. I read Kristen (from the clique Summer Collection) in like an hour. It was really good. I went to sleep at 1:40 AM and woke up around 3 when her brother came home from work. It stenched of Steak N Shake Chili. It was gross. (I don't like Chili) We're all playing the Wii now. Our friends brought over their Wii Fit. It looks cool. I'm gonna play it soon! :)

I'm almost done with Eclipse. I love it! :) I'm also working on a story with Erin and Katie! I'm waiting for Erin to call me soon because we have to talk about the chapter she wrote. It's kinda messed up. She has it a little wrong. But that's ok. I have it all written down in my notebook. I prolly hafta re-write it cuz I got a new one and my other one is almost full. So I'm just bored. And a little lonely. I am going to church tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll see some friends! I've only seen Katie and Bree all summer long! And it seems as if EVERYONE is going to Ohio! Except for us. Katie, my cousin, everyone in the derby, danielle, Oh just about everyone. Except for me.

So I'm bored. I want to write. But I want to play the Wii. So I think I'll play the Wii until Erin calls.

-Trina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we re-tiled in our kitchen a couple years ago, we had to put the fridge and the oven in the living room. we couldn't cook for a couple of days so we had sandwiches or went out to eat.

Rose Valentine said...

Awesome! I love the Twilight series too. :)

Skippy said...

I hate being bored.
I'm sorry you were plagued by it.
The Wii is awesome, I so want one.