BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Media and Me

I have never been this close to my dream. I want this so bad. Acting, Singing, and Writing. Something I've been persuing for 5 years now. That's a long time. But I won't let the media get to me. I swear I won't. It hasn't gotten to me yet. And even if it does, my family and friends will be there to slap some sense into me. I want this SO bad. This is what I am meant to do. This is what I NEED to do.
The media will change it's outlook on beauty...all because of me. I'm not sure how, yet, but it will. I just have this feeling...
I want this so bad! OMJ it's bugging me! Cuz it's soo close I can TASTE it! (Oh wait, that's my Altiods...LOL!)
This is me.
The Singer who can't sing Rock, but so despratly wants to.
The Actress with the worst memory.
The Writer who is so cheesy...
The Racer who is small, yet unflexible.
The Dreamer who has constant bad dreams.
The Teenager who wants her Permit.
The Sister who wants to stop the jealousy and fighting.
The Friend who wants to help but has no clue, either.
The Daughter who wants to but isn't motivated enough.
This is who I want to be.

-Trina

4 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

I want to change the media too. We can do it together.

lone poet said...

u could change the media, u seem like the type who could, and ur playlist is awesome. thanx about my poems!!! i was gonna say something else cant remember anymore.

lone poet said...

o my god thats stupid, u dont have a playlist, sry i had a myspace with music playing minimized, that makes me feel dumb, ha, ya i love Twilight, and i'm planning on reading blue bloods, all the Vampire books on the market actually, and werewolf books 2.

Skippy said...

The media stinks(duh!). I think they shouldn't focus on such negative things/events/people, but as long as those mags keep selling, wild headlines will continue.

And to answer your question, I always go to the "add and arrange page elements" on blogger, then I go to "add page element" then I click "picture", then I usally upload a pic from my computer. Easy as pie.