BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2!

OMJ that movie rocked! It was actually the fourth book in the movie. Mostly. Everyone in the theatre Laughed, cried, and sucked in air at all the approiate times. It was an awesome movie to see with your bestest girl friends and your mom! It had it's intense moments, laughable moments, and tear-jerker moments. It was such a good movie! It stayed pretty close to the book, so I was happy about that.

I highly recommend it as a GNO (girl's night out) movie! :)

-Trina

3 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Awesome! Gotta check it out.

Skippy said...

OH!! My and my firend Tracy are going to see it! Thanks for posting about ti awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!!! I loved the movie!!
MOM