BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's Okay, Nothing Broke!

So that's the title of a song I'm working on. I'm pretty bored. I did my Driver's Ed assignment for like 2 days. LOL!! and we're tearing out EVERY SINGLE TILE in our house. It's 500 sq. Feet. So that's a lot. WHAOOO!! not. i get to stay in my room so as not to get the dust in here. lovely. And this sucks because I'm hungry. And I had all my dinner! Sloppy Joe's. I made it! Dylan hated it. Figures. Brothers. So i'm actually listening to a Metro Station Song! Seventeen Forever! I LOVE THEM!!! Mason is SO hot! I've met Marc and Mitchel So now i hafta meet him! (i met them @ the D.C. Games! I can't wait for them to be on so I can see the games! LOL!! I didn't catch any of them because they wouldn't ket the fans see it. They just scanned the croud screeming so maybe i'll even be in it! LOL!!!! so yeah. Nothing new here. All my derby friends are going to Akron with out me! :( so i'm gonna be bored next week. I really wanna see the Warped Tour this week (they're in FL) but I'm going Ice Skating that day. It's with dylan's boy scout troop. Joy. Little 10 year olds. I haven't been skating in YEARS!!! so yeah. That's pretty much it! yay! I'm so bored and I'm procrastenating typing up my songs. Cuz the one's i'm typing up are crappy. I was writing just cuz it was MY month to write songs. the creative Juices just flow. NOT! LOL!

ttys

Trina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your so bored....I could find some work for you to do!!LOL!!
You should check your spelling!! I found three mistakes!! Always the teacher mom.
I loved your Sloppy Joes. You did an awesome job on them.
Love ya
Mom

Rose Valentine said...

That's so cool that you met them! Yeah, I would love to meet Metro Station. Cool blog. Visit me if you like. :)

Skippy said...

Taring up tile is no joke. Loud and just...not cool.

You write that song girl,hope it turns out well!

Rose Valentine said...

I think you're fine... at least you're trying... anyway thanks for stopping by! Please come again.