BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Now That We're Done...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeep!! I was reading the paper today (I am such a dork) when I saw that METRO STATION is coming HERE at the end of the month! :D OMG how awesome is that! :) I LOVE Mason! :D but u already knew that! HA! So I'm just a little bored...my mom's napping and then we hafta do algebra UGH! Then take out tiles and rip more wallpaper out! Joy. It's raining like crazy here! thunder makes me jump when the house is so quiet...and empty. as soon as you walk out of my bedroom, it starts to echo...it's weird, like we're moving, which we aren't...So yeah. So i'm having trouble writing that song...it's Okay, nothing broke, and I'm stuck on the second verse...maybe when Erin calls (if she does...it's been a while and I left a message) we can work on it...and everyone says they'll call me...my phone is scilent! HELP!!! I'm so unpopular! I'm also almost done with New Moon...for the 3rd (i think) time...YAY!! sooo I'm at the part where Edward, Bella, and Alice....(i'm not spoiling it for anyone...I've already done that too many time) lol...it's ch. 22..i think. So boring day today...just wanted to let ya'll know I'm alive!

Trina

10 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Cool! Metro station coming.
Sweet.

Katrina :) said...

Yes...but the worst part is convincing my mom to let me go....

Skippy said...

I thought I was strange for re-reading books.

Keep working on your song, for all you know it could be the next big hit. Playing on every radio staion globally...just a thought

Katrina :) said...

Awwww Thanks! :) I have like major writer's block...it must be all those old crappy songs...lol. I also can't write anything good for my stories...i just let it come! :)

Thanks@

Trina

Maddiey said...

Metro Station, Boys Like Girls, and Good Charloette (or whatever the spelling is) are coming in like a month around here :]

Rose Valentine said...

I want children too. :)

~BellasBlush~ said...

Lol my moms the same way. i personally think jakes a jerk... and my names Deanna incase you havent seen it on my blog.

~BellasBlush~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~BellasBlush~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
little lozer xxx(cute little lozer) said...

thanks for the comment !!! hows your summer !!! im in a hotel in north carolina then i'm going to orlando to go to disney land then i'm going to the carrobian !!!!! what are you go to or have you all ready been away or do you stay at home and mess around with your mates?