BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Camisado

So I feel bad for not blogging in over a week. Kinda lame. I've just been busy! I went to the beach on Friday and I really had fun! I learned how to boogie board! that was really cool! Saturday I met this cute guy named Adam who lives close to me, surfs, and has 2 younger brothers who are friends with dylan. :D

I've been trying to play the guitar more so I'll be awesome soon! it's fun! I'm also using it to write music for my best songs (at least the best ones I like) and I did my own acustic version for Camisado. Love it! :D:D

Speaking of Panic, they're coming here in November...but so is Metro Station...the day before Panic...so I decided to go see Panic...now I hafta scrape up the ticket money...joy. I still want to get the Academy Is... Cds, Jonas Brothers new CD, and Plain White T's Cd, and Boys Like Girls. so yeah and a ton more, but those are the ones I want the most. *sigh*

So Hurricane Fay is approaching and we're all borded up. but we've barely gotten anything, and it says she's right over us. whatever.

In my story Love Triangle, I've been writing like crazy! we have well over 130 pages, and I LOVE it!

So I have my cousins coming down from NY friday, so I'm stoked 4 that! i haven't seen them since 2006!!!! yay!!!

so that's pretty much it! ttys!

Trina

1 comments:

Darling. said...

Wait so what city do you live in?

Steph
I STILL have my shutters closed!