BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Truth

So school started today! It's fun! Wait, did I just say that?! I never thought I'd say that! Wow. But It was...easy! I was done before 1! :D:D
Then I had an ortho appointment and he said I'd get my braces off in 12 weeks!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! So I'll have them off by Thanksgiving. I'll be thankful these are off! It's been 2 years. Long enough. lol.

So my band is kinda together. My best guy friend Alex, joined and he's the lead guitarest! :D But Nicole quit the drums! :( So I asked my friend Jared, and he said we'll talk about it later and he had to go. I also asked my friend Will to play bass, but Idk if he will. lol. I need to tell him about this awesome idea for a new youth group band. Like we were going to do an all-out-flyleaf-cover-band thing, but instead I think we should do acustic covers of a song that co-insides with whatever we're learning that night. But of course, we have to run it through our new youth leader, who ever that is. Cuz our old one's moving to Texas in a few weeks! :(( he was awesome!

So Friday is like our first band meeting. Me Erin, and Alex. So far. I still need to call Allison, but I'll wait till after dinner, which is ready, cuz I'm starving!

so ttyl!

I'll prolly blog in another hour! :D

Trina

0 comments: