BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Realize

You know what I just realized?

One year ago, today, my leg was broken. Well...not yet...I didn't break it until 8 PM, but still. It hurt soooo badly! I was in a cast for 2 months, but we waited two weeks to fugure out it was actually broken. At first, we thought it was just sprained. I went to the doctor the next day, then had x-rays. waited until monday. Friday I had an MRI for the leg to see what was up. Went to the Orthopedic the next Tuesday and got my cast. Which was HUGE. But you can see these pictures for yourself. It was a crazy 2 months...all over a fractured leg (from just above my ankle bone to 5 inches below my knee) due to skateboarding. SO needless to say, that skateboard is LONG gone. And I'm done with that sport!



5 comments:

Darling. said...

Haha! Your done with that sport.
Yeah it must be really painful.
My mom broke her leg while we were on vacation! So that really sucked.

Steph

Skippy said...

That looks panfull, I saw the pictures and I felt your pain.
I'm such a baby, I got a papercut on time and shead a tear...it hurt! I don't think I could handel broken...or spranged anything.

Anonymous said...

I am glad it is over. I just can't believe a year has gone by that fast!!!
Luv
Mom

PhilO♥ said...

aww....sad.......good 2 know that now your fine !! i like your blog ! it's very kool !! keep blogging...

C-Lo 101♥ said...

well i dont think you should just give it up.....
My brother (Zack) Was in his wheel chair and got his arm twisted in the spokes and broke his wrist in two places. But he still rides in it, then again he has no choice. So maybe one day you will think of this story and want to get back on your board.