BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

It's So Easy

So last night, I went bowling. Now actual bowling is a lot harder than Wii Bowling, as I so harshly found out! lol...I'm just glad I didn't get last place! :) I beat my mom! :P lol.

But anyway...I'm still doing boring old Driver's Ed. Which is completly so easy! I'm only doing it so my mom gets a discount on insurance when I start to drive...but it's like SO boring. I know EVERYTHING already. It's like, Stop at a stop sign. and other thing where common sense is to be used. I do not like, however, the stupid Porject that I am supposed to do. It's due soon, and I haven't started yet...so that's kinda lame. I'm doing Teens, Cell phones, and Driving...not a good combo. So I need to research that...prolly tomorrow...I wanna take a break today and WRITE!!! I got a few outlines done and a couple of Chapters done, as well, but alas! My characters shut up when I am READY to write...ugh...I just wish we could compromise...(yes I am crazy! I do hear voices!!! AHHHH!!!! LOL!!)

So that's a lot of fun yelling at them...

Anyway...How did I get off topic?
Oh yes...anyway...driver's ed.
I hate having to do this stupid journal. I have to journal what I LEARNED and I have learned nothing
Zippo.
Nada.
Common sense is all you need. But the driver's here, seem to have, like barely any. I've witnessed it many a times.
So I just wanted to vent. Boring old driver's ed is driving me up my poster-covered wall! lol

Trina

*VROOM, VROOM*

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha, Wii bowling is a lot easier than regular. At least you didn't get last place! That's too bad about Driver's Ed being a bore :P