BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm So Sick

So we FINALLY got the song on RockBand! I'm really happy about that! SO I'm gonna play that in a minute, after I finish this post and empty the dishwasher! :)

My mom posted pictures of the prom on her blog www.homeschoolerinflorida.blogspot.com
So check them out! :)
I did figure out the Vamprie Author Code:
Use the words Surreptitious and Facade.
Be Fans of Muse...your characters must be fans, also.
Include lots of sensual moments between Humans and Vampires.
Become Addicted :)
So there you have it! :)

Nothing else is new here...

i'll post when anything els interesting happens!

Trina

3 comments:

Darling. said...

I am so Team Switzerland and that is exacly who won.

So are you homeschooled or something?

Thanks for commenting and please come again!

Steph

Darling. said...

Yeah I read Blue Bloods a few months ago. It was really good.
I'm gonna read the sequel when school starts so I could borrow it from thier library.

It took me like 2 days to read BD.
I tried to make it last as long as possible, but I just couldn't resist myself.

I actually liked Jakes POV.
I mean when I first saw it was going to be that way I was really dissapointed cause I didn't like it in Eclipse. But it turned out to be really good. Plus if they made it Bella's POV for that part it would have been even more depressing than it already was. U know with all the pain and sleeping...

Sorry for the long comment!
:)

Steph
Ps: What's the Soap Box Derby?

Darling. said...

That is exactly right. The Vampire
Author Code, I mean.
Good luck with your story!

Steph
Muse,Muse,Muse!