BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Oh. My. God.

That was the best book EVER!!!!!!!

So where have I been all weekend? Why in Forks, Washington, of course. Will Bella and Edward and, of course, Jacob. My lovely Jacob. Whom I'm not loving so much now...but read Book 2 in Breaking Dawn and you shall see why (Book Two? What? READ THE FRICKING BOOK ALREADY!!!!!! And you call yourself a Twihard fan...psh)

So I finished 756 pages in a mere 24 hours (deducting sleep and potty breaks and just plain breaks to give my brain time to comprehend it all) I read the 3 AM last night and the night before. My mom made me turn out the lights, so yeah.

That was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet, strangly, I don't feel complete, just...Empty. Prolly knowing that none of my 100000000 questions about the future of my favorite characters (including the new ones) will never be answered...unless Steohenie Changes her genius mind. lol

The prom-themed release wasn't what I expected. It was still fun, but not what I had planned.

-NO ONE but us and the staff dressed up.
-We had NO cut outs of Edward and Jacob, but Seth and Quill and Sam were there...
-There was no music.
-It was pretty much empty.

But what I didn't expect was pretty nice too.

-I saw some friends.
-We had awesome Twilight-themed drinks.
-We wrote our story paintly waiting. (NOT!)
-We had fun trivia...that was great...with great prizes, which I won one of each, of course...I am a REALLY FRICKING TWIHARD fan!!!!
-Katie won best costume (she went as Bella in the baseball field from Twilight)
-Erin and I tied for best prom dress (but it was just us dressed up...dissapointing)
-My nails are GOREGOUS!!! (haha Is that spelled right, mommy?) But a little annoying...I can't take them off so the fricking fake nails will hafta fall of themselves...it's hard typing and putting in the rubber bands for my braces....

So I had fun. 6 hours of sleep each night!!! WHOO!!!lol

so If you are complete, please tell me, cuz I am empty...not knowing what else will happen...not having the security of knowing Bella's story will continue...(not saying anything)

So before I actually SAY anything else that could be placed under a certian spoiler...goodbye!!

TTYS

-TrInA

7 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

I'm glad you had a blast! I read the first book, and half of New Moon, but I never got hooked on the series. I'm more of a Harry Potter fan but not some much nowadays.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't gotten Breaking dawn yet :(. I wanted to go and get it the night it came out but I was at an amusement park until 11:03 and my parents wouldn't take me and my cousin. I want to read it so bad!!!!

LuxeCouture said...

OMG!!! Breaking Dawn was sooo awesome. I see u r a Jacob fan?? lolz, im a Edward fan 4eva!! The book was soooo good. I am super sad though cuz its OVER!! but at least it had a happy ending....

LuxeCouture said...

BTW- how long did it take u 2 read it? 2 days 4 me. but i could have finished in one day, but we went shopping for a long time after dinner. and i went 2 a release party 2! it was kinda boring, but i got my book rly quick!

LuxeCouture said...

oh nvm! u finished it in 1 day!

LuxeCouture said...

ya! i want the official guide thingy too. i have a TON of Qs now! ya, i wish Bella's power were cooler too. And ya Seth! ha ha

Natalie said...

Argh, I just got my copy of Breaking Dawn yesterday evening and have been reading furiously ever since. I'm about 400 pages in after staying up until around three a.m., so hopefully I can finish it today. It's pretty good so far.