BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 05, 2008

Fun with Water

So we went to aquatica on Saturday and we got some of the outer bands of Gustav...so it rained. Hard. When we were up in line for the slide with the dolphins. We were freezing. Cold. But we went on like every ride there! It was awesome, and there was like, no wait after the first storm! it was sweet!

Sunday and Monday I let my eyes rest and watched TV! lol. And read at Church again. I didn't do that bad though. Thankfully. But my Gramps came down here on Monday and we spent the afternoon with him.

Tuesday, I went to see Erin in the Ballet. Man is she good! She did the Ballet Version of Romeo and Juliet and she was like an extra. There was no talking or singing, just a lot of music. With a real orchestra. Very cool. All the little girls came up to her and asked for a picture with the ballerina. Very cool. My Best friend, the Ballerina! :D i was smiling! She was smiling. it was cool. haha i said that 3 times in this paragraph. Oh well.

Wednesday, I had my first youth group class. it was awesome!! Alex and Erin are now officially going out! he asked her out in German and is just so sweet! They are so perfect together! :D I feel special b/c I introduced them! :D

So that's about it. I should probablly get some lunch now...

So ttyl!

Trina

2 comments:

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Heyz.
I like your blog.
Check out my blog!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥& hearts;

Anonymous said...

aww, I was happy when my two friends started going out, too.