BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

One Thing Is For Sure...

My knee Isn't broken.
I don't have artheritis.

SO WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ugh. I wish I knew!

So I'm done with school for the day! YAY!
And we went shopping on Saturday. I got 4 pairs of skinny jeans, a pair of high-waisted shorts, cute ballet flats, a few long sleeved shirts, a hoodie, and a pair of leggings. It was a fun day!

I have my first Derby race of the season on Saturday!!!! I'm rly happy!!! It's rly awesome! I can't wait. I got a new car and it's almost finished! So I can't wait to race in it! :D

it's officially fall!! But how come it's still HOTT?!?!?! crazyness...

ttyl!

Trina

5 comments:

ashlea014 said...

It's sounds like you tweeked it pretty badly.But,I'm not a doctor.
Get well soon!

Kendall Eva said...

That's bogus that they don't know what's wrong with ur knee:(
At least you got to go shopping:D
Lots of Love,
RollingStone007

Skippy said...

You got two pairs of skinny jeans!!!Sweetness. They are my favorite pair of jeans, that with my ballet flats and a cute T-shirt, I'm in heaven.

I hope your knee gets better!

Elle said...

Good lucky at your derby!!
All this heat, must be global warming...


Thanks for following my blog!
Elle

ashlea014 said...

Tag.your it.
the rules:
1.Link the person who tagged you.
2.Mention the rules on your blog.
3.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.