BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remember




Okay, first, let's hope this works. Now we pause for a moment of silence to remember those who died 7 years ago.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

7 years ago, while I was sitting in my 3rd grade class at school, my teacher announced that something tradgic happened but she couldn't tell us what it was and that we all needed to pray for those who were involved. My dad later took me home during recess. And that was when I saw it all.
The Death.
The Destruction.
The Devestation.
The horrible-ness of it all.
And it was just plain tradgic and sad.
Why us?
Why them?
Why New York?
Why now?
Why, why, WHY?!?!?!
And so this post is in Rememberance of all those who died in NY, In the Pentagon, and in PA. All the firefighters. And the workers. And all the average people who helped save lives.
So tonight, say an extra prayer for those who died and their families.

~Trina

4 comments:

Leilah = LoVE♥ said...

It is very sad that we had to say goodbye and goodnight to the Americans that had a happy life. Their last morning in 9/11. I was in school watching it on TV being confused. I was in 1st grade. It was crazy. My teacher was crying I guess because one of her fam was in the tower.

Kendall Eva said...

I was still in elementary school when that happened... I remember that I was so scared and so confused. I will always remember 9/11.
P.S
Thanks for following my Blog!:D

lone poet said...

Awwww thats so sad :( i remember that 2 it was really scary

autumnrose said...

i remember i was only six and i remember my dad coming home and me being really confused. i remember my parents watching the news and seeing the clip of the plane crashing into the building being played over and over again. i still get emotional when i see that clip today. God bless our troops and everybody who has been hurt by those attacks.