BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sleeping With Giants

So we had a sleepover at Erin's house. It was a lot of fun! :D

Katie and I were the only ones who spent the night. Erin's friends Madi and Anessa (I THINK that how you spell it) came over but left brefore 10 PM. We had fun listening to music and talking about Alez, whose code names were "Leslie" and "Norman." It was fun. We had dinner and watched 27 Dresses. It was really good, but we watched it at like 12 AM and we were all tired and so we wanted it to end so we can sleep. Then once it ended (a really good ending might I add), we spent an hour talking. lol. We kept laughing. And this morning, while Erin's dad was making pancakes for us ( they were Dee-lish!), He said we were laughing very loudly. LOL! It was a lot of fun! So now we are all very tired and I'm watching this weird-o movie called Hollywoodland. Okay. It's like about the orginal Superman's death. Not the realy superman, just the actor. It's...different. it's good in a twisted way.

So that's about it! :D

Trina

9 comments:

Darling. said...

Hey cool new look.

Steph

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go see Panic too but tickets were really expensive and my mom wouldn't pay and I didn't have the money so I am going to a cheaper concert. Hee Hee

Darling. said...

Hey. What's Jane Eyre about?
And would you recommend it?

Steph
Sounds like a good time! :)

LuxeCouture said...

Sounds fun! thnx for becoming a follower of my blog! :D
XOXO

unknown to man-kind said...

sounds like you had a fun time!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Thank you so much for following my blog!
That is so nice of you!


♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
thanks for watching movies with me. I loved 27 dresses!!!!
Love you!!!
MOM

♡♥-$u.™♥♡ said...

I want to see 27 dresses.
:[
I got to rent it after the hurricane ike says bye bye. MMM... save me from the hurricane!!

Maddiey said...

Question: How do you become a follower of someone's blog? haha