BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We Are Broken

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. But My knee's been killing me and I went to the Dr. Today.

I had to get blood drawn.
Because she thought I have Rhumitoid Artheritis (I have no idea how to spell that)
And tomorrow I get X-rays. Not as mad about that but still.
ARTHERITIS?!?!?!
AT 15?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
Crazyness.

But at least we can now figure out what's wrong with my knee. I have no clue, so maybe she'll know.

BUT ARTHERITIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

okay anywho...

I found out my aunt had a heartattack...they Think so idk wats up. She's in ICU as of last night. I think my dad's talking to his dad about it all right now. I'll know soon. But I do know Erin's G-ma had one a week ago and she's going home tomorrow! which is good...so yeah.

And school-wise...

I am ahead of pace in American Government AND Biology!!!!!!

But barely behind in English 2 and Driver's Ed.
and Ok in Algebra (AGAIN!!!)

And next week, I can officially get my Driver's Permit!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because then I'll be done with Driver's ed. YAY!!!!

And Friend-wise...

Erin's fine and happy and at dance right now.
Alex and I are gonna write a song together for Erin! :D and tomorrow he's gonna ask Will if he likes me! YAY!!! :D:D Alex rocks!
Will keeps emailing me! :D Happy!
Katie is painting her room.
Addie got a Boyfriend! :D
Danielle had her b-day Friday! she had a good one! :D
And that's it! No one else has talked to me recently!

And Band-wise...

I'm re-writing "The Vampire Song" because my verse sucks compared to Nicole's! and I'm getting guitar lessons soon!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!! and I'm gonna try something out on the guitar for "Your Smile" because it is so awesome!!!!

And story-wise...

I got ALL 20 OUTLINES DONE!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY so now I can write and actually KNOW what I'm going to write!

And so that is it, my fellow bloggers!

I'll keep ya posted (lol get it?) about my knee!!!

Trina

4 comments:

lone poet said...

arthritis??? ouch, tht sucks

thats great!!!!

and no... i've never seen that smiley face!!!!! i like it :P

Manga Dork said...

OW the knne thing sounds like it really hurts.
BTW luv your blog it looks reaaly cool!

ashlea014 said...

I'm so sorry about your artheritis.I have several members in my family who have that.I know it's not easy.

Darling. said...

Wow artheritis. That sucks.

Congrats on almost getting your drivers permit. That's really cool.