BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

So I Thought...

I realized I haven't blogged in a while.

I have a liable excuse.

I've been busy. With School. And Family. And Friends. And Stories. And songs.

So I'll be posting a lot today, tomorrow, and Saturday.

So let's pick up where I last left you hanging. Which would be Friday. Unless you want to hear how boring school was on Thursday? Thought so.

So my Aunt calls around 11. They want to go to Aquatica. (the new Water Park by Sea World) Saturday - the next day. So we hurridly finish school and clean the house! I mean...2 extra kids and 2 more adults! WHOOO!!!

So At Dylan's Guitar Lessons, I got a strap and a new song book! It's got Paramore, Plain White T's, Finger Eleven, All that good stuff, in it! :D So I'm almost done learning "Misery Business!" I also got a FREE CD!!! The band is called The Black Rabbits. So totally check them out! They're very Bob Dylan-ish!

So we go home and clean some more! Then Erin and John come. Then Addy and Brian. (And Aunt Bonny and Uncle Timmy!) Then Alex.

So Alex and I pretty much spend 6-9 Jamming on our guitars because Erin Won't sing...ahem. She's really good, but she didn't want to. ugh. Thanks Erin! Now we're all planning our next band meeting. No clue when that will be though.

Anywho, Addy and I had a sleepover because of Aquatica...which I'll post about later.

-Trina

0 comments: